Some time ago I posted a press release for one of our client companies, Zaldiva, Inc (ZLDV). Zaldiva specializes in specializing in comic books, toys and collectible items. Well, let me clarify something here – Zaldiva is more than a seller of all these items. It is a unique and highly profitable distribution system that sets this company apart.
Zaldiva, in analysts’ opinion, is a true “ground floor” opportunity. But don’t take my word for it. Consider these facts:
- Zaldiva operates in the industry that is experiencing tremendous growth, from $75 million in sales in 2001 to $375 million in 2007.
- The company has brick-and-mortar locations in South Florida and is gearing up to to Central Florida first, then regional Southeast USA and enter major cities.
- Zaldiva expects to go national and franchise its distribution system in the near future.
- In addition to brick-and-mortar outlets, Zaldiva is a licensed e-auction house.
- Currently Zaldiva enjoys 55-100%+ profit margins on comic books and graphic novels alone. These figures will go up as Zaldiva acquires more retail properties and gets larger discounts from the major publishers, such as DC and Marvel Comics.
- And to top it all off, Zaldiva has over $2million in hidden assets (real estate equity/fully owned property), no debt and consistent revenue growth.
P.S. Zaldiva is moving aggressively to build its customer base on various social networks, including Twitter (@Zaldiva), Facebook, MySpace and YouTube. Follow them and see for yourself.